Come tour the peace and beauty of Shinzen and the Clark Bonsai Collection. With landscape views at every turn of the path, your stroll along the walkways is a pleasant and rewarding experience. Discovering the art of bonsai through the notable Clark Bonsai Collection and the sculptures created is a gift to your senses.
Shinzen is a place for exploration, learning, reflection, serenity and renewal. During your visit, please be respectful of the grounds and of other visitors who are enjoying the beauty and peacefulness of the Garden.
• Please stay on the paths.
• Enjoy the use of benches and seating areas throughout the Garden.
• Help preserve the Garden: do not climb on rocks, trees or shrubs. Do not collect plants, pick fruit or feed the wildlife.
• To retain the quiet and serenity, do not shout or play loud music. No running.
• Service animals are permitted. No pets allowed.
• Use of bikes and skateboards, active sports, including roller blading, Frisbee, fishing, swimming and ball playing are prohibited.
• Do not play or wade in the streams, waterfalls and ponds.
• Please disposes of trash in receptacles provided.
To enhance your experience, a free self-guided map is available HERE